INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MOXXIE MENTOR OR MENTEE?
Moxxie Network isn't just about advancing the already-established professional, but about transferring the experience of our members to develop the business careers for the next generation of women. To that end, our Foundation mentors young women and girls through the following programs:
On the Heels of Success
Ms Moxxie will bridge the gap between the Jr Moxxies (college women) and the more experienced Moxxie Network members. The group is comprised of women in their 20's and 30's who are seeking an organization that specifically addresses their unique business needs. ... Read More
Step Into Success
Jr Moxxie was established to provide female college students with the following opportunities:
* Trained mentors
* Professional Development Workshops
* Opportunity for an internship
* Invitations to attend select Moxxie Network events
* Invitations to attend business networking events with their mentor
* Opportunity to act as big sisters in business to our partners, the Girl Scouts
* Field Trips to meet successful women from different industries
. ... Read More
Coming soon ...
An online forum for young women seeking career advice and industry knowledge.
Each "mentor" provides a profile head shot, contact information and brief description of her/his company and industry. Mentors can be searched and contacted directly by our mentees for a teleconference, video chat or in-person meeting. This program requires a low commitment level, however, we suggest being available for three sessions a year. Men are encouraged to participate as mentors.