noun - a person who is advised, trained or counseled by a mentor.
A donation of $600 will provide ONE FULL SCHOLARSHIP to a
college woman and help us create strong, confident professionals ready to enter the workforce - and possibly work for your organization.
What is the Jr Moxxie Program?
Jr Moxxie is an individual mentoring program that pairs highly-motivated college students with senior-level professionals from all industries who have been trained as Moxxie Mentors. These mentors dedicate their time to work with our mentees and provide one-on-one support, leadership and career guidance.
Jr Moxxie provides each student with:
* Kick-off and Wrap-up Events for all Mentors and Mentees
* Individual, trained Mentor for the Fall and Spring semesters
* Career-focused program with 2 monthly guest speaker presentations
* Fall/Spring MicroTeams with other Mentors and Mentees
* Opportunites for internships and jobs
* Invitations to business and networking events
* Access to Moxxie's expansive network of connections
* On-site Career Exploration trips to well-known companies (Will resume post Covid)
Select a One-time Donation or Monthly Payments of your choice.
Corporate Sponsor $2,000
- includes logo on this campaign page & social media acknowledgment
Full Scholarship $ 600
Half Scholarship $ 300
Any Amount You Choose ???
All donors will be listed on this page; please let us know if you wish to remain anonymouse. Donors will receive quarterly program updates to learn how their much-needed donations are benefitting our college mentees.
Moxxie Mentoring Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit. All donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.