noun - a person who is advised, trained or counseled by a mentor.
Your donation of $600 will provide ONE FULL SCHOLARSHIP to a
college woman and help us create strong, confident, young professionals and future leaders.
What is the Jr Moxxie Program?
Jr Moxxie is an individual mentoring program that pairs highly-motivated college students with senior-level professionals from all industries who have been trained as Moxxie Mentors. These mentors dedicate their time to work with our mentees and provide one-on-one support, leadership and career guidance.
Jr Moxxie provides each student with:
* Kick-off and Wrap-up Events for all Mentors and Mentees
* Individual, trained Mentor for the Fall and Spring semesters
* Career-focused program with 2 monthly guest speaker presentations
* Fall/Spring MicroTeams with other Mentors and Mentees
* Opportunites for internships and jobs
* Invitations to business and networking events
* Access to Moxxie's expansive network of connections
* On-site Career Exploration trips to well-known companies (Post Covid)
Select a One-time Donation or Monthly Payments of your choice.
Corporate Sponsor - $2,000
Full Scholarship - $600
Half Scholarship - $300
Any Amount You Choose - ???
Please click Donate and help us create the female leaders of tomorrow. Thank you!