For an abbreviated version of the webinar, use this link:
To provide female college students with a competitive edge for their entry into the business world.
About Jr Moxxie Program
Jr Moxxie membership is considered a privilege as well as a responsibility. Select students are given unique opportunities to be mentored by and network with senior-level business women from various industries. We stress the importance of networking and building your personal brand as a career strategy.
Candidates have serveral oppotunites to learn about and test the program first-hand by attending our Intro to Jr Moxxie Webinar and three subsequent in-person events. Interested students must be able to attend at least two of the three in-person events.
Afterward, students may formally apply to become a Jr Moxxie Mentee. An additional phone or in-person interview may be required of select student applicants.
Ideal candidates will: a) have the time to commit to Jr Moxxie and accept it as a responsibility; b) have an eagerness to experience new things; c) make a commitment to participate in monthly events, meetings with her mentor, and attend business & networking events and d) promptly respond to all emails, calls and texts from mentors and Program Administrators.
Jr Moxxie Provides
- Kick-Off / Wrap-Up Socials for mentees and mentors
- An Individual, Trained Mentor from October through April
- Career-Focused Program with personalized Jr Moxxie business cards
- Opportunities for Internships and Jobs
- Invitations to Business and Networking Events with mentors
- On-Site Career Exploration Trips to meet women and learn about different industries
Past Jr Moxxie Industry / Exploration Field Trips
- WABC- TV Eyewitness News Studios
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- New York Yankees
- Deutsch Inc
- WCBS New Radio 880
- Nassau County District Attorney's Office
- MacArthur Airport
- Northwell Health System
- Applied Science Foundation for Homeland Security
- Rachael Ray Show
- Oheka Castle
- Office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
Colleges and Universities
Partner with Moxxie Mentoring Foundation to give your female students the competitive edge.
Want to help?
Help these young women to develop their business skills by offering Internships or becoming a mentor. Share your wealth of knowledge and experience. Don't you wish there was a Jr Moxxie Program when you were in college? Be there for someone else.
If you are interested in mentoring a female college student, please click here to contact us.