To provide female college students with a competitive edge for their entry into the business world.
About Jr Moxxie Program
Jr Moxxie membership is considered a privilege as well as a responsibility. Select students are given unique opportunities to be mentored by and network with senior-level business women from various industries. We stress the importance of networking and building your personal brand as a career strategy.
Ideal candidates will: a) have the time to commit to Jr Moxxie and accept it as a responsibility; b) have an eagerness to experience new things; c) make a commitment to meet virtually with her mentor at least twice a month; c) attend networking events (if permitted) and d) be available on certain Fridays for field trips and/or workshops.
Interested students may apply with our online application.
Jr Moxxie Provides
- Kick-Off / Wrap-Up Socials for mentees and mentors
- An Individual,Trained Mentor from September through May
- Career-Focused Program with personalized Jr Moxxie business cards
- Webinars with industry experts
- Opportunities for Internships and Jobs
- Invitations to Business and Networking Events with mentors and Moxxie
- On-Site Career Exploration Trips to well-known companies (depending on Covid restrictions)
Past Jr Moxxie Industry Exploration Field Trips
- ABC Eyewitness News
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- New York Yankees
- WCBS New Radio 880
- Nassau County DA's Office
- MacArthur Airport
- Northwell Health System
- Rachael Ray Show
- Oheka Castle
- Office of Senator Gillibrand
- Canon USA
Program Fee: FREE- Full scholarships given to all students accepted into the program.
Colleges and Universities
Partner with Moxxie Mentoring Foundation and give your female students a competitive edge.
Listen to our Jr Moxxie information webinar:
Listen to the abbreviated version of the webinar
Ladies - if interested in mentoring a female college student, click here.